Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > cisco asa 5505 - ACL limit via domain name

cisco asa 5505 - ACL limit via domain name

chairuou

Hello,

I am stuck at how to let user from LAN access to specific domain on
the internet - acctually I want users access to *.gmail.com but Google
use many IP for their servers (load balancer?) so putting ACL for each
IP address of them is nightmare, for example, every time you ping
imap.gmail.com you will get different IP address so the question is:

How can I make a rule to permit users access to imap.gmail.com ?

TIA