Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Copy-Key Shortcut

Copy-Key Shortcut

skipper

I am using Works 8.
Sometime ago,I was going to upgrade to version 8.5 but I found that the
short Cut
key combination of CTRL + ' would no longer copy data from the same field in
the previous record into the current field / record.
Has this been fixed yet?
What about the latest version of Works; I really need this feature.
I first found this feature in Access, a long time ago.

--
Skipper-Can

David

Windows short cuts: