Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > pls profer solution.i need to get back on my course work at the un

pls profer solution.i need to get back on my course work at the un

SEZDIAL2@YAHOO.COM

devils blue screen

technical problem OX0000007B,OXF7939524,OXC00000034,OX00000000,OX000 00000
A PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED AND WINDOWS HAS BEEN SHUTDOWN TO PREVENT DAMAGE
TO YOUR COMPUTER.
IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE SEEN THIS ERROR ON YOUR COMPUTER.RESTART
OR REMOVE ANY NEWLY INSTALLED HARD DRIVE OR HARD DRIVE CONTROLLERS .MAKES URE
IT IS CONFIGURED PROPERLY.RUN CH DSK TO CHECK FOR HARD RIVE CORRUPTION AND
THEN RESTART

like i said its a hp pavilion dv 6000.the hp pavilion dv 6000 note book
nodel EY798AVHABA
INTEL(R) core(tm)2 cpu
t550 processor type
1660mhz