Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > time to find wireless network

time to find wireless network

kent

hi all

why does it take my notepad 20min to 40min
to find my wireless network ?

/kent

John

You're lucky. My notepad can't detect any wifi at all. I can only use
notepad to type text. My notebook does detect wifi network in a few seconds
though.

Perhaps you need the latest WiFi card driver?

That's all I can say without knowing what you have (OS version + service
packs, notebook, WiFi etc).

"kent" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi all
>
> why does it take my notepad 20min to 40min to find my wireless network ?
>
> /kent

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
If you would give more information about what your Notepad Wireless hardware
is like, and What "my wireless network" means, there might be a chance that
someone can provide focused help.
Otherwise.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)