Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > ncshell for creating vhdl packages from verilo

ncshell for creating vhdl packages from verilo

Andy Luotto

hello
i have compiled a verilog I/O library IO1, IO2 etc
is there a way to create a *single* VHDL package starting from a bunch
of modules compiled in the same library using ncshell?
some like
package io_pkg is

component IO1 ();
component IO2 ();
end package;

Andy Luotto

to complete my question ... the command ncshell -import verilog -into
vhdl ${LibName}.${ModName} -noesc -package ${ModName}_pkg
create a single package file for each module found in the library so I
need postprocessing to combine the componet declarations in a single
package
I am looking for an ncshell option which does this

thanks in advance