Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Sapphire Radeon HD 4670 512MB Video Card

Sapphire Radeon HD 4670 512MB Video Card

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

The Tech Lounge review the Sapphire Radeon HD 4670 512MB Video Card, a low end gaming card that enables you to play some decent games:

Quote:
I have always had problems endorsing the sub-hundred dollar video card. Usually, for an amount less than the video game you intend to play, you can get a card that can actually play said game, unless you really don't care about turning the detail setting up--which, as far as I'm concerned, is the way the developers intended it. They come with lots of RAM and no hardware to drive it, inadequate, bottom-dollar cooling, and disappointment. But I'm about to tell you that the HD 4670 isn't a complete waste. I know, weird, right? Now, it's just one of many options, which I'll get to here in a minute. But for the first time since ever, eighty bucks'll let you play the Orange Box, Unreal Tournament 3, and yes, Crysis. Well, Crysis, admittedly, not on High. But everything else maxed out, with anti-aliasing, and at your display's native resolution.
Read the review here.