Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Blue screen

Blue screen

algamaphils algamaphils is offline
Junior Member

Hi, I need some explanations / reasons why all of a sudden my laptop screen turns BLUE and then the message about "memory dump" appears then the laptop eventually hung.

johny84 johny84 is offline
Junior Member

You must post some more info, such as:

-does it happen in specific situations ? (when using a specific app, much ram, etc)
- what sort of message does the BSOD come with

you may try to remember the name of the driver, etc and give the information here