Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > career growth

career growth

asa asa is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

Currently I am working for an IT company. I have 2 years of experience in the same company. I completed my diploma.
When I have joined as a fresher, first 17 months I was on supporting side. After that there was new change happened in the project as part of small innovation. So started working on .net 2.0(developing webpage in the c#).I gave my keen interest towards it. Since the automation is completed, again we are requested to go back to the same work before we did. But today my mind is totally changed, I want to become a good developer. But I am in dilemma how do I go forward. I am not able to get the good application developer job since I have less knowledge on it. Please advice me how do I go one step above. where I need to start. Can I start with asp.net 3.5…? I know a little flash too…

karidama karidama is offline
Junior Member

you should self-study,and then prove yourself.