Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Getting sc-win32-status

Getting sc-win32-status

erwien

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to get sc-win32-status from
within ASP.Net?

I know that I can get this information from IIs log, I would like to
know if I can get this information from Http Module or Http Handler.'

Currently I need to do this only with IIS 7.

Thanks.