Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Error while running java : No public JRE

Error while running java : No public JRE

Jerry Manner

Hi

When I try to run a java program I get this error message:

No public JRE

I have the latest version of java on my machine.
java version "1.6.0_10"
java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_10-b33)
Java Hotspot(TM) Client VM (build 11.0-b15, mixed mode, sharing)

Do I mis some java files on my machine? I have searched Google for the
error message but could not find anything helpfull.

Regards

Roedy Green

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 02:43:58 -0700 (PDT), Jerry Manner
who said :

>When I try to run a java program I get this error message:
>
>No public JRE

see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jre.html
for notes on how to install, test and troubleshoot.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com