Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wireless g print server - no test page

wireless g print server - no test page

hank.mitchell@gmail.com

wireless g print server - no test page

the router "sees" the print server, and has what i think is the correct
driver, it shows up in DHCP table (weird characters for name) the
linksys setup utility reported no problems, but the printing "times
out" when trying to print - after 5 minutes "doc failed to print"

dell pc
dell copier/fax/printer
lynksys wirelessg print server (USB to printer)
linksys wireless B router

any ideas?