Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > SendKeys-0.3.win32-py2.1.exe

SendKeys-0.3.win32-py2.1.exe

Jesse

cant seem to install this, using python 2.6, any known errors that
wont let me select the python installation to use, just opens a blank
dialog and wont let me continue..do i need to downgrade python??

thanks in advance

Thorsten Kampe

* Jesse (Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:33:52 -0700 (PDT))
> cant seem to install this, using python 2.6, any known errors that
> wont let me select the python installation to use, just opens a blank
> dialog and wont let me continue..do i need to downgrade python??

Well, you could. But honestly, this is more like an IQ test. Reflect
about what you have done, reflect about the file name you are trying to
install and then finally go to SendKeys' web site and see if you find
enlightenment.

Thorsten

scripteaze

On Oct 26, 9:01*am, Thorsten Kampe <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> * Jesse (Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:33:52 -0700 (PDT))
>
> > cant seem to install this, using python 2.6, any known errors that
> > wont let me select the python installation to use, just opens a blank
> > dialog and wont let me continue..do i need to downgrade python??

> Well, you could. But honestly, this is more like an IQ test. Reflect
> about what you have done, reflect about the file name you are trying to
> install and then finally go to SendKeys' web site and see if you find
> enlightenment.
>
> Thorsten

very funny, however, i, at first glance, did not know that
SendKeys-0.3.win32-py2.1.exe was for python version 2.1,I simply
thought that it was part of the version of sendkey., either way,
hahah, im a dumbass.

If you laugh with others about yourself, they will laugh with you and
not at you.