Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Creating Tree view nodes in code

Creating Tree view nodes in code

Sumz

what would the syntax be to create new parent and child nodes to an existing
tree view. i just need to create text and not link to any where. these nodes
would be created at runtime with a button.

Sumz

never mind i figured it out
news:(E-Mail Removed)...