Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Dynamic page generation page examples?

Dynamic page generation page examples?

Stephen Walch

Hoping to add a "generate your own web service" feature to my application.
I have been searching MSDN and other places for an example of .NET code that
dynamically writes, compiles, and deploys an ASMX or ASPX page. Maybe I
just do not know what to search for. Does anyone know of such an example
(Microsoft sample, article, shareware project, etc.?

Thanks in advance,

Steve