Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Task manager won't come up?

Re: Task manager won't come up?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Sydney Gondomer wrote:

> for some reason when I do a control-alt- delete all the options pop up
> except for the one I need which is the "task Manager"

There are numerous nasty malware infections that disable the Task
Manager. What are the results of your latest deep scans, and which
anti-malware apps did you use?

> It allows me to see what is running, and how much memory things are
> taking up. I can also kill processes using that.

You should rarely have to kill a process.

--
-bts