Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Looking for VOIP resellers from the middle east and the far east.

Looking for VOIP resellers from the middle east and the far east.

univoiz

We provide high quality and affordable calling services to Bangladesh,
India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Malaysia,
USA and also all other major international destinations. Both PC2Phone
and Device calling services are available. VPN support for devices is
available for places where voice ports are blocked.

Only prepaid and real customers are requested to contact.

Website:http://www.univoiz.net
yahoo: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
MSN: (E-Mail Removed)