Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > I have a problem with listbox

I have a problem with listbox

anuradha_u_in anuradha_u_in is offline
Junior Member

Can anyone help me in writing a SQL query which takes values from the list box and inserts into a database table.The only complication in this is
The number of items in the listbox may not be equal to number of columns.
For Example
If the table has 10 columns the list box may have anynumber from 1-10 items
incase of 1 item I need to insert that item in 1st column and assign NUll values to the rest of the columns