Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: #include visibility on own PC

Re: #include visibility on own PC

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept, DartGuru feverishly typed:

[can't install server on pc]

> No, as its a work PC on a works intranet.
> Installing of inappropriate s/w is a real no no.

So your employer wants you to build web pages without the appropriate tools?
You might want to have a friendly word with your IT department. There should
be no problem letting you run a web server on your machine, as long as they
have done their job properly (ie, firewall settings etc).

Cheers,
Nige

--
Nigel Moss | http://www.nigenet.org.uk