Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [media] Marriage prospects not so good for IT pros

[media] Marriage prospects not so good for IT pros

TBone

"A recent report says that parents in India are discouraging marriages
between their daughters and IT pros due to the gloomy economic forecast."

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/ca...27&tag=nl.e124

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Victor Asuquo

Then the girls should come to Nigeria, I am hoping to marry and Indian girl,
so guys reccomend one for me