Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Cream of the crop P&S cameras

Cream of the crop P&S cameras

aniramca@gmail.com

Canon G10, Nikon P6000 and Lumix LX-3
Anyone agrees that the above are the top P&S cameras? I heard comments
that the G10 is much superior than the P6000. Is this true?
I wonder which one is the best, and which one is the most popular.
If you place their feature side by side, they appear to be designed
for the same buyers?
Their price ranges are also close to each other.
Though choices for the consumers!

Jürgen Exner

>Canon G10, Nikon P6000 and Lumix LX-3
>Anyone agrees that the above are the top P&S cameras? I heard comments
>that the G10 is much superior than the P6000. Is this true?

By what criteria?

>I wonder which one is the best,

By what metric?

jue

SMS

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Canon G10, Nikon P6000 and Lumix LX-3
> Anyone agrees that the above are the top P&S cameras? I heard comments
> that the G10 is much superior than the P6000. Is this true?
> I wonder which one is the best, and which one is the most popular.
> If you place their feature side by side, they appear to be designed
> for the same buyers?

You cannot compare just based a check list of features. Yes, the G10 is
no doubt the best of those three in terms of image quality.