Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > while doing Homework

while doing Homework

knutsunkcost

hello, perhaps "boing Boing" would be a nice site name, but i still
suffer, to run this in an unprotecded mode, but couldenīt figure it
out:
(My Questions belongs to the OPerating system downstairs.)

Version EVEREST v2.20.405/de
Homepage http://www.lavalys.com/
Berichtsart Kurzbericht
Computer DIE-849808D8EEF (WWW.Fujitsu-Siemens.COM)
Ersteller Bitte Warten XXXXX
Betriebssystem Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 5.1.2600
(WinXP Retail)
Datum 2008-10-23
Zeit 17:09

With with kind of affordable software like amidiag i could improve
this ding here abit?

I couldnīt find it on any crack site, and the 5er version dosenīt do
what i want. I know, many amerikans will kill me if i ever visit
theíre company, but are there other tools from Microsoft who do the
same?

And i am still interested in an Software Box to collect all the
availeble Betas, Tools and System enhancments to get my head stable.

Is there someone out there who could give me at least two names or
more, to get an apple from my teacherin? Please !!!!

A Big Kiss in fore investing time to read.

Yours a nuts