Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > which program I need for sftp using paramiko??

which program I need for sftp using paramiko??

sa6113

which program I have to install for using paramiko for sftp between a two
windows machine in local network??
I have installed freeSSHd for server machine but I got an Authentication
failed erro when try to connect to server using this code :

sock.connect((hostname, port))
t = paramiko.Transport(sock)
event = threading.Event()
t.start_client(event)
event.wait()
if not t.is_active():
print 'SSH negotiation failed.'
sys.exit(1)
else:
print "SSH negotiation sucessful"
event.clear()
t.auth_password(username=username, password=password,event=event)

if not t.is_authenticated():
print "Authentication failed"

output:

SSH negotiation successful
Authentication failed

May I install any program on client computer such as openssh ?
please help me.
Thanks