Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Remote debugging Tomcat using jdwp

Remote debugging Tomcat using jdwp

sakcee@gmail.com

Hi

I was wondering how can I setup tomcat to debug remotely using jdwp.
If I add -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=9002,server=y ,suspend=y
in set JAVA_OPTS, will the tomcat wait to be connected by eclipse.

Thanks