Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > FreeWorldDialup no longer free

FreeWorldDialup no longer free

Georg Schwarz

I'm not sure if it has been discussed here before, but I just got
notified that FWD is no longer free but wants a $30 fee p.a. for their
services (my spontaneous thought was that this must be a third-party
email scam to fool people into paying money through some obscure
channels ) . Fair enough, they are free to choose so (and apparently
changed their name to just FWD, no longer brearing the word "Free");
luckily there are plenty of alternatives out there.
I'm wondering if anyone could elaborate a bit on the background of that
business change.

--
Georg Schwarz http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) +49 151 11559652