Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > 24th IFIP International Information Security Conference (SEC-2009)

24th IFIP International Information Security Conference (SEC-2009)

Alcaraz Tello

24th IFIP International Information Security Conference (SEC-2009)
18-20 May 2009, Cyprus

SEC-2009 is the 24th in a series of international conferences on
Information Security, which
are organized annually by the TC-11 of IFIP. Papers may present
theory, applications or
practical experiences on topics including:

Access Control, Applications of Cryptography, Attacks and Viral
Software, Authentication and
Authorization, Biometrics and Applications, Critical ICT Resources
Protection, Data and System
Integrity, Data Protection, Ethics, Digital Content Security, Identity
Management, Information
Hiding, Information Warfare, Internet and Web Security, Intrusion
Detection, Peer-to-Peer
Security, Privacy Enhancing Technologies, Risk Analysis and
Management, Secure Electronic
Voting, Secure Sensor Networks, Secure Systems Development, Security
Architectures, Security
Economics, Security Education, Security Management, Security Metrics,
Smart Cards, SPAM, SPIT,
SPIM, Trust Management and Models

PC Chairs

Dimitris Gritzalis, AUEB, Greece
Javier Lopez, University of Malaga, Spain

PC Members

V. Atluri, Rutgers University, USA L. Bauer, Carnegie Mellon
University, USA
J. Biskup, T.U. Dortmund, Germany J. Camenisch, IBM Research,
Switzerland
B. de Decker, K.U. Leuven, Belgium Y. Deswarte, LAAS-CNRS, France
E. Dawson, QUT, Australia
J. Eloff, University of Pretoria, South Africa
S. Fischer-Huebner, Karlstad University, Sweden
D. Frincke, Pacific Northwest Nat. Lab., USA
S. Furnell, University of Plymouth, UK S. Jajodia, George Mason
University, USA
L. Janczewski, Univ. of Auckland, New Zealand S. Katsikas, University
of Piraeus, Greece
C. Lambrinoudakis, Univ. of the Aegean, Greece
F. Martinelli, National Research Council, Italy
N. Miloslavskaya, MEPHI, Russia
R. Molva, Institut Eurecom, France
K. Moulinos, ENISA, European Union
Y. Murayama, Iwate Prefectural Univ., Japan
E. Okamoto, University of Tsukuba, Japan
R. Oppliger, eSecurity, Switzerland
G. Pangalos, University of Thessaloniki, Greece
J.-H. Park, Kyungnam University, South Korea
G. Pernul, University of Regensburg, Germany
B. Preneel, K.U. Leuven, Belgium
S. Qing, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
K. Rannenberg, Goethe Un. Frankfurt, Germany
R. Roman, University of Malaga, Spain
P. Samarati, University of Milan, Italy
S. Shenoi, University of Tulsa, USA
M. Soriano, UPC, Spain
W. Susilo, University of Wollongong, Australia
S. Teufel, University of Freiburg, Switzerland
B. Tsoumas, Ernst & Young, Greece
G. Tsudik, Univ. of California (Irvine), USA
R. von Solms, NMMU, South Africa
T. Welzer, University of Maribor, Slovenia
S. Wolthusen, Gjovik University College, Norway
L. Yngstrom, University of Stockholm, Sweden
J. Zhou, I2R, Singapore
Submitted papers must not substantially overlap with papers that
have been published or are
simultaneously submitted to a journal or another conference with
proceedings. Papers must be
written in English; they should be at most 12 pages long in total.
Accepted papers will be
presented at the conference and published by Springer. Submitted and
accepted papers must
follow the publisher's guidelines for the IFIP Series
(www.springer.com/series/6102, Author
templates, Manuscript preparation in Word). At least one author of
each accepted paper must
register to the conference and present the paper. The website for the
electronic submission and
author instructions can be accessed via www.sec2009.org

Important dates
Submission of papers: October 30, 2008
Notification to authors: December 20, 2008
Camera-ready copies: January 15, 2009

John Holmes

Alcaraz Tello "contributed" in alt.computer:

> PC Members
>
> V. Atluri, Rutgers University, USA L. Bauer, Carnegie Mellon
> University, USA
> J. Biskup, T.U. Dortmund, Germany J. Camenisch, IBM Research,
> Switzerland
> B. de Decker, K.U. Leuven, Belgium Y. Deswarte, LAAS-CNRS, France
> E. Dawson, QUT, Australia
> J. Eloff, University of Pretoria, South Africa
> S. Fischer-Huebner, Karlstad University, Sweden
> D. Frincke, Pacific Northwest Nat. Lab., USA
> S. Furnell, University of Plymouth, UK S. Jajodia, George Mason
> University, USA
> L. Janczewski, Univ. of Auckland, New Zealand S. Katsikas, University
> of Piraeus, Greece
> C. Lambrinoudakis, Univ. of the Aegean, Greece
> F. Martinelli, National Research Council, Italy
> N. Miloslavskaya, MEPHI, Russia
> R. Molva, Institut Eurecom, France
> K. Moulinos, ENISA, European Union
> Y. Murayama, Iwate Prefectural Univ., Japan
> E. Okamoto, University of Tsukuba, Japan
> R. Oppliger, eSecurity, Switzerland
> G. Pangalos, University of Thessaloniki, Greece
> J.-H. Park, Kyungnam University, South Korea
> G. Pernul, University of Regensburg, Germany
> B. Preneel, K.U. Leuven, Belgium
> S. Qing, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
> K. Rannenberg, Goethe Un. Frankfurt, Germany
> R. Roman, University of Malaga, Spain
> P. Samarati, University of Milan, Italy
> S. Shenoi, University of Tulsa, USA
> M. Soriano, UPC, Spain
> W. Susilo, University of Wollongong, Australia
> S. Teufel, University of Freiburg, Switzerland
> B. Tsoumas, Ernst & Young, Greece
> G. Tsudik, Univ. of California (Irvine), USA
> R. von Solms, NMMU, South Africa
> T. Welzer, University of Maribor, Slovenia
> S. Wolthusen, Gjovik University College, Norway
> L. Yngstrom, University of Stockholm, Sweden
> J. Zhou, I2R, Singapore

You forgot about me, mate!

J. Holmes, Resident Dead Pornstar, Vivid University, USA

--
<snip>

Jeff Strickland

"John Holmes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> You forgot about me, mate!
>
> J. Holmes, Resident Dead Pornstar, Vivid University, USA
>
> --
> <snip>

You really have to work hard to contribute, don't you?

John Holmes

Jeff Strickland "contributed" in alt.computer:

> "John Holmes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>

>> You forgot about me, mate!
>>
>> J. Holmes, Resident Dead Pornstar, Vivid University, USA
>>
>> --
>> <snip>

> You really have to work hard to contribute, don't you?

No, it just takes a few mouseclicks.

--
<snip>

Jeff Strickland

"John Holmes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jeff Strickland "contributed" in alt.computer:
>

>> "John Holmes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>

>>> You forgot about me, mate!
>>>
>>> J. Holmes, Resident Dead Pornstar, Vivid University, USA
>>>
>>> --
>>> <snip>

>> You really have to work hard to contribute, don't you?
>>

> No, it just takes a few mouseclicks.
>
> --

Too bad you don't actually hit the ON switch for your brain before you reach
for the mouse.

John Holmes

Jeff Strickland "contributed" in alt.computer:

> "John Holmes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Jeff Strickland "contributed" in alt.computer:
>>

>>> "John Holmes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> You really have to work hard to contribute, don't you?
>>>

>> No, it just takes a few mouseclicks.
>>
>> --

> Too bad you don't actually hit the ON switch for your brain before you
> reach for the mouse.

I have a UPS, no need to hit the power button.

--
<snip>

Jeff Strickland

"John Holmes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I have a UPS, no need to hit the power button.
>

> --
> <snip>

All evidence suggests the battery is dead ...

John Holmes

Jeff Strickland "contributed" in alt.computer:

> "John Holmes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>

>> I have a UPS, no need to hit the power button.
>>

>> --
>> <snip>
>>

> All evidence suggests the battery is dead ...

That reminds me, I have to order a new battery for one of my laptops.
Thanks!

--
<snip>