Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Getting to the server from a different location

Getting to the server from a different location

KAD KAD is offline
Junior Member

We have a small network of few PCs with Server-Clients setup. I need to add another PC to that network, but PC is at a different location (miles away).
Used to use "Go To MyPC", but that option works partially - it allows to work on a PC that I connect to, without being able to save, print things on the PC located far away.
Any ideas, help will be appreciated.

Last edited by KAD; 10-22-2008 at 06:06 PM..

krayknot krayknot is offline
Junior Member

Use Remote Desktop, if you are using windows

KAD KAD is offline
Junior Member

Will that allow me to save any changes I make on the connected PC (Server) to my PC or to print something from that Server on my printer?