Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Credentials to provide certification exam

Credentials to provide certification exam

kapownik

Hi

How could I find out which school can provide proper MCSE exam leading
to certificate ?

I saw some 'cowboys' on Internet who says that after paying such and
such amount of money they can send certificates to given address,
without any exam what so ever.

Also not all schools says on their websites whether or not they can give
you certificate on behalf of Microsoft.

--
Regards

LarryWestMCSD

Kapownik:
Those "cowboys" are called proxy testers, and they are illegal and can cause
you to lose all of your certifications, even those not taken by proxy testing.
They are the main reason why people who are not citizens of India or China
cannot "take" exams in India and China, and why some exams are not available
in Pakistan.

You don't need to go to a school to take an exam, if you have the proper
knowledge/experience. You can just take the exam at an authorized prometric
exam center. See www.prometric.com.
Some schools are authorized centers, but some offering classes are not.

You can take the exams at schools that are authorized centers, even if you
don't take classes there -- I did.
--
Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS