Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Chernoble pictures taken. by a beautiful woman

Chernoble pictures taken. by a beautiful woman

joevan

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dsp83q&s=4

The following site has a lot of great pictures taken by that beauty
Elana. I had saved her entire site a number of years ago as she had
said on that site that she did not know if the page would exist in the
future but it has and it has expaneded and gotten better. She is quite
a wonder woman. I love that big machine she rides too.
Some of you may have seen this stuff, but there is something there
and it should be seen IMHO.
http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/

Anyolmouse

"joevan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dsp83q&s=4
|
| The following site has a lot of great pictures taken by that beauty
| Elana. I had saved her entire site a number of years ago as she had
| said on that site that she did not know if the page would exist in the
| future but it has and it has expaneded and gotten better. She is quite
| a wonder woman. I love that big machine she rides too.
| Some of you may have seen this stuff, but there is something there
| and it should be seen IMHO.
| http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/

I ran across her site some time back by accident when looking for info
on the 3Mile Island <Gasp> disaster.

--
Anyolmouse

Blinky the Shark

joevan wrote:

> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dsp83q&s=4
>
> The following site has a lot of great pictures taken by that beauty
> Elana. I had saved her entire site a number of years ago as she had
> said on that site that she did not know if the page would exist in the
> future but it has and it has expaneded and gotten better. She is quite
> a wonder woman. I love that big machine she rides too.

You mean the car she used?

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/w...hernobyl_trip/

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

joevan

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:20:41 -0700, Blinky the Shark
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>joevan wrote:
>
>> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dsp83q&s=4
>>
>> The following site has a lot of great pictures taken by that beauty
>> Elana. I had saved her entire site a number of years ago as she had
>> said on that site that she did not know if the page would exist in the
>> future but it has and it has expaneded and gotten better. She is quite
>> a wonder woman. I love that big machine she rides too.

>You mean the car she used?
>
>http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/w...hernobyl_trip/

Well it would make more sense if she had some help and I thought she
did all along because some of the pictures of her in the buildings and
outside were most likely made by someone else and not by a timed
camera. I see no need to put her down as what she presented is
timeless. None of us will ever see Chernoble as a city again in our
life times. Nor will our great, great grandsons and daughter for many
thousands of years, not that it matters.
There are some incredible vids on her ever increasing web site.
When I saved the stuff from her first page I though it might dissapear
but I am pleased to see it got better.
I still think she would look great on that big kawasaki ninja.
I agree with John Ford
"The pictures of Chernobyl, and what it's become, were real. How much
does it really matter that she made them more interesting by wrapping
them in a tale about a solitary motorcycle ride?"
Thanks for the link, I think it strenghens my admiration for that
beauty.

Blinky the Shark

joevan wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:20:41 -0700, Blinky the Shark
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>joevan wrote:
>>
>>> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dsp83q&s=4
>>>
>>> The following site has a lot of great pictures taken by that beauty
>>> Elana. I had saved her entire site a number of years ago as she had
>>> said on that site that she did not know if the page would exist in the
>>> future but it has and it has expaneded and gotten better. She is quite
>>> a wonder woman. I love that big machine she rides too.

>>You mean the car she used?
>>
>>http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/w...hernobyl_trip/

> Well it would make more sense if she had some help and I thought she
> did all along because some of the pictures of her in the buildings and
> outside were most likely made by someone else and not by a timed
> camera. I see no need to put her down as what she presented is
> timeless. None of us will ever see Chernoble as a city again in our
> life times. Nor will our great, great grandsons and daughter for many
> thousands of years, not that it matters.
> There are some incredible vids on her ever increasing web site.
> When I saved the stuff from her first page I though it might dissapear
> but I am pleased to see it got better.
> I still think she would look great on that big kawasaki ninja.

If there had been one, perhaps.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

joevan

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 16:26:28 -0700, Blinky the Shark
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>joevan wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:20:41 -0700, Blinky the Shark
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>You mean the car she used?
>>>
>>>http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/w...hernobyl_trip/

>> Well it would make more sense if she had some help and I thought she
>> did all along because some of the pictures of her in the buildings and
>> outside were most likely made by someone else and not by a timed
>> camera. I see no need to put her down as what she presented is
>> timeless. None of us will ever see Chernoble as a city again in our
>> life times. Nor will our great, great grandsons and daughter for many
>> thousands of years, not that it matters.
>> There are some incredible vids on her ever increasing web site.
>> When I saved the stuff from her first page I though it might dissapear
>> but I am pleased to see it got better.
>> I still think she would look great on that big kawasaki ninja.

>If there had been one, perhaps.

Ok another picture coming up. I would love to be riding her er on it
with her. g> There are a couple pics here, you may already have seen
them but she is nice next to that machine. She would be nice next to
mine too.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4kwutj&s=4

joevan

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:40:27 -0400, joevan <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 16:26:28 -0700, Blinky the Shark
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>joevan wrote:

>>> Well it would make more sense if she had some help and I thought she
>>> did all along because some of the pictures of her in the buildings and
>>> outside were most likely made by someone else and not by a timed
>>> camera. I see no need to put her down as what she presented is
>>> timeless. None of us will ever see Chernoble as a city again in our
>>> life times. Nor will our great, great grandsons and daughter for many
>>> thousands of years, not that it matters.
>>> There are some incredible vids on her ever increasing web site.
>>> When I saved the stuff from her first page I though it might dissapear
>>> but I am pleased to see it got better.
>>> I still think she would look great on that big kawasaki ninja.

>>If there had been one, perhaps.

>Ok another picture coming up. I would love to be riding her er on it
>with her. g> There are a couple pics here, you may already have seen
>them but she is nice next to that machine. She would be nice next to
>mine too.
>http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4kwutj&s=4

That did not work well. Only the second picture came through. I guess
you can't add a second picture. Will try one more then to bed. Have an
eye exam tomorrow and maybe I will be able to have lenses implnate and
throw away my eye glasse after 18 years.
Anyway, here she is.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fjdaae&s=4

elaich

joevan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Well it would make more sense if she had some help and I thought she
> did all along because some of the pictures of her in the buildings and
> outside were most likely made by someone else and not by a timed
> camera.

She says on her site that her dad sometimes accompanies her.

thanatoid

joevan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/

Quite a coincidence she would have the Stalin quote I have had
as my sig for several weeks in her "stolen election" section.
Small world. Well, it's not THAT unique of a quote I guess.

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/ki...gerevolution/p
age1.html

--
Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the
votes decide everything.

NB: Not only is my KF over 4 KB and growing, I am also filtering
everything from discussions.microsoft and google groups, so no
offense if you don't get a reply/comment unless I see you quoted
in another post.

thanatoid

joevan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fjdaae&s=4

Well, at least she is fairly Russian-looking here. The small pic
with the sunglasses looks like something from a bad Italian
movie from the 60's. You obviously have a crush on her. I /have/
seen far worse looking women and her site is rather well put
together for an amateur, although one wonders how much she had
to do with it, just as now we know her motorcycle never went
there with her to take the pictures.

I don't know, but when you present a photo reportage and claim
it is 100% genuine - for me anyway - not being accurate (I
didn't wasn't to offend you by saying "lying" but that's really
what it was) casts a taint. Poetic license is (debatably) for
poetry and other art forms. Photographs of Chernobyl are not
poetry, at least not for most people.