Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Fixing malware/spyware

Re: Fixing malware/spyware

The Real Truth MVP

Use my Remove-it software, it will remove that malware from your system.
Choose yes for all options when prompted. Download it here
http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/tools/tools.htm

news(E-Mail Removed)...