Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Palin

Re: Palin

chuckie®

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I had just posted a comment on another group about Palin.
>
> The spell checker highlighted her name and in "correcting the error"...
>
> I simply hit "Ignore"
>

> The second I hit the "send" button, I realized the irony.
>

> She is most certainly an error allright...
>
> and I wish to hell I could ignore her!

Just a joke, but I thought it was cute...
While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75-year old Texas rancher whose hand
was caught in a gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a
conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Sarah
Palin and her bid to be a heartbeat away from being President .

The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, Palin is a post turtle.'
Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a post turtle
was.

The old rancher said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come
across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle.'

The old rancher saw a puzzled look on the doctor's face, so he continued to
explain. 'You know she didn't get up there by herself, she doesn't belong up
there, she doesn't know what to do while she is up there, and you just
wonder what kind of dumb ass put her up there to begin with.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Bill <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, Palin is a post turtle.'

> Is that the fourth or fifth time that joke has been posted here?

Third time that I'm aware of.

I Swear it's the only Palin joke out there.
--

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3193/...d3710853_o.jpg

chuckie®

> In article <SLxKk.5257$(E-Mail Removed)>,

<snip>
Sorry, about that. I had just gotten it and hadn't seen it before. I
thought some might get a chuckle, but I've been wrong before...