Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > a new brawser (avant) it is very very good

a new brawser (avant) it is very very good

mina2020

Avant Browser allows users to browse multiple Web sites simultaneously
and to block all unwanted pop-up pages and Flash ads automatically.
The integrated cleaner helps users clear all traces and maintain
privacy. The built-in Yahoo and Google search engines enable users to
search for Web pages, images, groups, directories, lyrics, software,
and news on the Internet. Avant Browser provides options for blocking
the download of Flash media, pictures, video, sounds, and ActiveX
components, so users can efficiently use their bandwidth and speed up
page loading. All opened pages can be stopped, refreshed, closed, or
arranged with one click. It also comes with built-in RSS reader. Its
similar Web sites bar displays Web sites, which are related to the
opened Web pages.
download
http://m-google-adsense.blogspot.com...e-adsense.html

Roedy Green

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:44:15 -0700 (PDT), mina2020
said :

>download
>http://m-google-adsense.blogspot.com...e-adsense.html

Your link has nothing to do with the Avant browser.

try this one http://www.avantbrowser.com/

I gave it a quick spin. It looks very good. It starts quickly. It
renders quickly. It one of the few browsers that renders <col
class="xxx">

It is quite full featured, including storing your config on a server
where it can be restored or migrated.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen

Roedy Green <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Your link has nothing to do with the Avant browser.
>
> try this one http://www.avantbrowser.com/
>
> I gave it a quick spin. It looks very good. It starts quickly. It
> renders quickly. It one of the few browsers that renders <col
> class="xxx">

Since it uses the Microsoft browser component, it will render pages
the same way your current IE does. It's only the surrounding
application that differs.

Personally, I would prefer Firefox with IETab, if I wanted that effect.

/L 'but I'll just use Opera for now'
--
Lasse Reichstein Holst Nielsen

Martin Gregorie

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 13:04:11 +0200, Lasse Reichstein Nielsen wrote:

> /L 'but I'll just use Opera for now'

I'd agree, but there are a few too many websites that don't work with
Opera post 9.51, such as the www.bbc.co.uk (none of the news links in the
top left box work).

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK

Roedy Green

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:53:28 -0400, Lew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote,

>One would assume that it has nothing to do with anything but spam, given its
>blogspam domain and the fact that the original post was an advert.

You would think an advert for a browser would point to a browser. It
was a rather incompetent attempt at an ad. Since the product is free,
"ad" is the wrong term for someone trying to promote it.
--

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 07:05:10 -0700, Roedy Green wrote:

> You would think an advert for a browser would point to a browser. It was
> a rather incompetent attempt at an ad. Since the product is free, "ad"
> is the wrong term for someone trying to promote it.

Very incompetent. At the least I expect somebody boosting a product to be
able to spell the type of gadget he's boosting..

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK