Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Skype Toolbar for Firefox

Skype Toolbar for Firefox

zoomiest

I have been trying install Skype Toolbar for Firefox but after I install
it... it don't see it, and it doesn't highlight any phone numbers. I am
using Firefox 3.0

Has anyone seen this before? How can I successfully install the toolbar for
Skype on Firefox?