Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > What is wrong?

What is wrong?

Xombi

Up until yesterday, when I entered a website that had a search bar, I
could simply push scroll to move around the page. I don't know what
happened but sometime between yesterday and today, when I go to a web
page, the cursor automatically goes to the search bar and if I hit
scroll it pulls up a drop down menu from the search bar. I have to
click on the page then hit scroll. Normally this doesn't sound like a
problem, but I have been used to this other way now for a few years
and having to do these extra clicks is just aggravating me beyond
belief. How do I change this back? please help!! Thank you.

sandy58

On Oct 16, 9:23*am, Xombi <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Up until yesterday, when I entered a website that had a search bar, I
> could simply push scroll to move around the page. I don't know what
> happened but sometime between yesterday and today, when I go to a web
> page, the cursor automatically goes to the search bar and if I hit
> scroll it pulls up a drop down menu from the search bar. I have to
> click on the page then hit scroll. Normally this doesn't sound like a
> problem, but I have been used to this other way now for a few years
> and having to do these extra clicks is just aggravating me beyond
> belief. How do I change this back? please help!! Thank you.

What web site?

Xombi

On Oct 16, 4:29 am, sandy58 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Oct 16, 9:23 am, Xombi <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Up until yesterday, when I entered a website that had a search bar, I
> > could simply push scroll to move around the page. I don't know what
> > happened but sometime between yesterday and today, when I go to a web
> > page, the cursor automatically goes to the search bar and if I hit
> > scroll it pulls up a drop down menu from the search bar. I have to
> > click on the page then hit scroll. Normally this doesn't sound like a
> > problem, but I have been used to this other way now for a few years
> > and having to do these extra clicks is just aggravating me beyond
> > belief. How do I change this back? please help!! Thank you.

> What web site?

Any that has a search bar. iGoogle, MySpace, eBay, here, anything.