Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Configure PIX to Redirect Wireless Users to a default webpage

Configure PIX to Redirect Wireless Users to a default webpage

bogart bogart is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I have a Cisco Pix that handles DHCP/traffic for our Wireless Vlan. I wanted to find out what commands or steps i have to do in order to redirect users to a certain URL. Basically when they try to access the internet a default page - say "Iamthesponsor.com" is presented before they can even go to any url of their preference. Any help will be much appreciated.

Bogart

Last edited by bogart; 10-16-2008 at 03:18 AM..