Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Motorola CELL Phomes and ITap v T9

Re: Motorola CELL Phomes and ITap v T9

EMB

OZZY Boy wrote:

> I don't now if you have a T9 type Cell phone but you should try a Motorola iTap one.
>
> iTap leaves T9 totally for dead.
>
> iTap predicts Total words were T9 only predicts letters..
>
> Like I only have to Type " tom" and it gives me tomorrow, try to do that on a T9 phone..
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITap

'Fess up Woger - you haven't actually got one have you. You've just
read about it. If you had the money for a flash cellphone you wouldn't
still be using dial up internet and you'd spring the $20 to add some RAM
to your wife's PC.

Tony in Oz

"OZZY Boy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 00:12:54 +1300, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>OZZY Boy wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't now if you have a T9 type Cell phone but you should try a
>>> Motorola iTap one.
>>>
>>> iTap leaves T9 totally for dead.
>>>
>>> iTap predicts Total words were T9 only predicts letters..
>>>
>>> Like I only have to Type " tom" and it gives me tomorrow, try to do
>>> that on a T9 phone..
>>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITap

>>'Fess up Woger - you haven't actually got one have you. You've just
>>read about it. If you had the money for a flash cellphone you wouldn't
>>still be using dial up internet and you'd spring the $20 to add some RAM
>>to your wife's PC.

> Get lost you nasty little ****, U know noting about me..
>
> My Wife has no PC and does not ever know how to use one...
>
> Do u get your jollies but abusing people..?

ROFLMAO