Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > App Question.

App Question.

bruce

Hi list!!

Got a question, and I can't find a good answer for, so I figured i'd post
here. I'm working on a project that involves a number of smaller apps to be
developed, and run. In order to build this overall application, I'm trying
to find a web based app that I can use to manage the entire process.

I need to be able to create the basic app, and then to test the app, and
then to run the app in a production environment. I need to be able to
schedule when the app is tested/run in the production system, as well as be
able to track the status of the test/production app. My overall system will
have 100's of these smaller child apps.

Has anyone heard of, or have any pointers to any kind of webbased app that I
can use (open source) to manage this entire kind of process. I would prefer
a web based app, that runs on a LAMP platform to manage this overall
process....

Thanks

the easiest way to convert a .net windows app to web app? tom ASP .Net 4 10-24-2008 05:57 PM
Web App OR WinForm App - advice on choosing the UI for an admin utility RJ ASP .Net 1 08-22-2004 05:08 AM
1 server, 2 web sites 1 asp.net app each, build one, other -> Server App Unavailable Dave Diehl ASP .Net 4 08-11-2004 12:52 PM
win app and web app mimi ASP .Net 1 07-29-2004 03:19 AM
Asp.net app, Unable to load dll!!, while same dll loads properly in Win form app NGM ASP .Net 0 11-06-2003 10:34 AM

Advertisments