Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Search Utility Revisited

Search Utility Revisited

chuckcar

"TheStoneCrusher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:48f7ba38$0$4977$(E-Mail Removed):

> Thank you chuck. Perhaps you can help me.
>
> First, I post a request
> Second, someone replies
> Third, I reply by selecting "Reply Group"
>
> This seems to be a problem. I had been using a different client that I
> was told was totally obnoxious. What should I do to correct the error
> that I am committing? I really want to do it right.
>
> Luke
>
> P.S. I am using Outlook Express because of the very bad results with a
> different client.

No, none of the above is relevant. The fact is that you are writing your
reply on the *top* of the message you're replying to full stop. *That's*
the problem.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Tony

Still bumsteering everyone huh? So you can't boot into windows using a usb
devise huh?

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

No, I just decided not to play your silly game is all. *Some* of us know
proper manners

the realm of understandability

Blinky the Shark

Tony wrote:

> Hamster isn't a newsreader it's a mistake!

It's not *supposed* to be a news reader, ya ninny.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Search and Replace Utility MG HTML 6 02-15-2008 02:30 AM
Utility to Search EXIF Data? jim evans Digital Photography 4 02-14-2006 03:21 PM
In search of file counting utility johnpower@verobeachlaw.com Computer Information 5 02-29-2004 05:16 PM

Advertisments