Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > how can a java program import another java program

how can a java program import another java program

sateesh sateesh is offline
Junior Member

Hi
Can any one tell me how to compile and run the program in the Zip file which I have attached to this thread

Sateesh
Attached Files
File Type: zip lpr.zip (47.8 KB, 2 views)