Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > RE: Does msdtc support SQL server 2005 64bit with web server 32 bit?

RE: Does msdtc support SQL server 2005 64bit with web server 32 bit?

Allen Chen [MSFT]

Hi,
I've replied you in another post:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...aspx?query=MSD
TC+config+for+transfaction+scope&dg=microsoft.publ ic.dotnet.framework.aspnet
&cat=en_US_7e59df4a-dfb8-42f1-b889-19bb40bca7c0&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=&d
glist=&ptlist=&exp=&sloc=en-us

Please continue our discussion there.

Regards,
Allen Chen
Microsoft Online Support

http://support.microsoft.com/select/...tance&ln=en-us.

--------------------
| From: =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbHkgWmhhbmc=?= <(E-Mail Removed)>
| Subject: Does msdtc support SQL server 2005 64bit with web server 32 bit?
| Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 03:31:00 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
|
| I have a web server 32 bit and SQL server 2005 64bit .
| Does msdtc support SQL server 2005 64bit with web server 32 bit?

MSDTC Error after applying W2K3 SP2 Paul Prewett ASP .Net 6 05-02-2008 04:34 AM
Microsoft Windows MSDTC Memory Corruption Vulnerability Imhotep Computer Security 2 12-20-2005 11:32 PM
Does anyone know MSDTC Wilson MCSE 75 11-26-2003 04:47 PM
How repair msdtc.exe in w2000 Bisbebal Computer Support 3 08-29-2003 06:42 PM

Advertisments