Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > adventures of long john silver tv series (1955)

adventures of long john silver tv series (1955)

littlejoeflub@yahoo.com

I've seen a few different releases of this old tv series on dvd. Has
all 26 episodes ever been released? Each different set just seems to
have between 8 and 14 eps and there is a lot of repeats between them.
I'm really interested in this series as it was filmed in color but
shown in black and white. I just recently watched the public domain
movie Long John Silver, predecessor to this series, and would like to
see the tv series in it's entirety if possible.