Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Web-Shop open-source software

Web-Shop open-source software

Jani

Does anybody know open-source software for web-shops?
I don't have any business now - except my little ebay-business (books
and other things). If you want, you can open your own ebay shop. But
that costs!!
So to assemble open source freeware with useable security architecture
will be a good idea.