Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > AP ! How to disable DHCP service on the Fastethernet Interface ?

AP ! How to disable DHCP service on the Fastethernet Interface ?

ouba974 ouba974 is offline
Junior Member

hello,
I would like to disable the DHCP service on the Fastethernet Interface ..
I would like that only the Wireless client use the DHCP service ...

In my actual case, DHCP works fine with the Wireless client but the other client on my network (with cable link..rj45) have a Ip with my AP's DHCPn thanks to the Fastethernet interface ..

Is there a config parameter to put in the Interface Fastethernet0 ?

Thanks a lot