Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > css intellisense in vs2005 aspx pages with local styles.

css intellisense in vs2005 aspx pages with local styles.

Microsoft Newsserver

Hi

I can get intellisense when using a stylesheet, but if I add a local style
as shown below in the aspx page itself, I do not get css intellisense when I
enter test inside the styles cyrlty brackets. Does anyone know what I need
to do to turn this on ??

#tbSlots {}

Many Thanks.