Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Handy Backup and Novosoft Remote Backup Service

Handy Backup and Novosoft Remote Backup Service

Tom

Has anyone used Handy backup and also Novosoft Remote Backup Service which
is $2.00 a gig. Any pro and cons? I would like to use this for my data on my
server which is a 2003 server windows .. Thanks to all for any help about
this remote backup which they store on their server. Tommy

John Holmes

Tom "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Has anyone used Handy backup and also Novosoft Remote Backup Service
> which is $2.00 a gig. Any pro and cons? I would like to use this for
> my data on my server which is a 2003 server windows .. Thanks to all
> for any help about this remote backup which they store on their
> server. Tommy

It's complete and utter rubbish. Why pay for something you can do for
free? Design your own backup policy on a local or networkdrive, or on
DVD.

--
<snip>