Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Recommendation for external hard drive

Re: Recommendation for external hard drive

chuckcar

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I have/had a Western Digital My Book Essential that died on me at less
> than a year old. While I've always used nothing but WD drive and have
> never until now had a problem with them, I"ve done some research and
> find their external drives are problematic to say the least. Can anyone
> recommend a good external drive in the 500Gb and up range? USB or
> Firewire. Thanks.

Why not just buy a normal internal drive? Hard drives are sensitive to g
forces by their design, and CD's/DVD's are cheap.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )