Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Free to a good home - Python Pocket Reference

Free to a good home - Python Pocket Reference

skip@pobox.com

Trying to get rid of stuff in preparation for moving I came across an unused
Python Pocket Reference by Mark Lutz (1st ed, published 199. If you'd
like it, drop me a note. No charge for the book, but you pay the actual
postage.

--
Skip Montanaro - http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/

Evans

On 11 Oct, 16:59, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Trying to get rid of stuff in preparation for moving I came across an unused
> Python Pocket Reference by Mark Lutz (1st ed, published 199. *If you'd
> like it, drop me a note. *No charge for the book, but you pay the actual
> postage.
>
> --
> Skip Montanaro - (E-Mail Removed) -http://www.webfast.com/~skip/

I was giving away a few weeks ago myself, but none them was a Python
book.
http://www.jroller.com/evans/entry/g...y_unused_books I wouldn't
mind having it... will mail you directly.

New books: Learning Python, Python Pocket Reference 4th Eds Mark Lutz Python 1 09-25-2009 04:19 PM
Ruby Pocket Reference John Joyce Ruby 21 09-10-2007 11:29 AM
FS: O'Reilly Python Pocket Reference Christopher Culver Python 2 02-14-2005 04:39 PM
Setting initial focus in html using Javascript - Pocket IE on Windows 2003 Pocket PC dsnyder Javascript 2 04-14-2004 03:58 PM

Advertisments