Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help with Asus HDMI mobo

Help with Asus HDMI mobo

nickolas80@gmail.com

Ok, this morning I upgraded to the latest BIOS from the Asus website.
the reason for the upgrade was I was experiencing some flickering
issues when video was output through HDMI.
anyway, the upgrade went ok, however when I rebooted, the system
booted fine (heard windows sound, etc), however I had no video
(HDMI). I hooked up video through s-video and rebooted and video
shows fine, but when I switch back to HDMI, nothing.
My video card is a ATI Radeon x1250. I've opened up catalyst control
center and it sees both displays (i've tried swapping them, etc) but
whenever I switch over to the HDMI, I get a "invalid signal type"
message from my tv.

Any ideas on whats going on here, or how to fix it?

Thanks!