Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > windows 64 bit + gaming

windows 64 bit + gaming

ChronicBoy

Hi i was searching the web about 64 bit windows xp pro and got
interested in it.
but my main concern was about the games that can be played on it.

does anyone know what games can be played on it or is there a list of
all the games
that can be played on Win XP Pro 64 bit.

I have some 32 bit games, will they play on the 64 bit windows?

I'm going to usually one new stuf and with there new drivers. like
nvidia 9800 gtx 4 gigz of ram E8400 those will be some specs i would
be using.

Would Windows office 2007 just work on it or do i have to look for
the
64 bit one?

thank you for all your trouble