Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Impersonation in ASPNET and LogonUser

Re: Impersonation in ASPNET and LogonUser

Mary Chipman

Have you taken a look at the asp.net security best practices paper? It
discusses some of the pitfalls and issues when using impersonation.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/r...eleaseID=44047

-- Mary
MCW Technologies
http://www.mcwtech.com