Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > making a computer turn on when power is applied to it

making a computer turn on when power is applied to it

yawnmoth

The other day, power went out at my house. When it was restored, one
computer turned on, automatically, and the other didn't. I'd like for
both of them to turn on.

Is there some BIOS setting that might enable this behavior?

Thanks!

tony sayer

In article <(E-Mail Removed)
s.com>, yawnmoth <(E-Mail Removed)> scribeth thus
>The other day, power went out at my house. When it was restored, one
>computer turned on, automatically, and the other didn't. I'd like for
>both of them to turn on.
>
>Is there some BIOS setting that might enable this behavior?
>
>Thanks!

Yes look up power settings.

In most all you can make it come on,

Not at all,